If you are planning to participate (and make a PB!) in Tallinn Ironman 70.3 or Tallinn Ironman triathlon then you’re in a right place. I’ve been providing triathlon training plans for years for the preparation for Tallinn Ironman but for the first time I’m doing it in English! Plan starts from 01.11.2021
NB! This plan is definitely suitable for any triathlon preparation!
What is the aim of the training plan?
- maintain and develop triathlon specific abilities throughout the winter to best prepare for the triathlon summer.
How will I do it?
- Gathering background information – questionnaire
- sports specific! training plan (5-6 days per week). NB! This plan requires the possibility to ride a stationary (or outside) bike and perfect would be if you can use a power meter as-well.
- I use trainingpeaks.com to share the plan
- In every 4 weeks I’ll reveal a new plan, I won’t give daily feedback
- But I make adjustments if needed (illness, injury, business trips)
- If there are questions, I’ll answer them (via Messenger or email)
- periodiseeritud jõusaali treeningud
- monthly invoice is sent out in advanced (minimal participation time 8 weeks)
- PRICE: 25 € / week
- Extra! – free phenotype testing to get most advanced power zones (regular price 90.-) and feedback.
Ready to join? Write to me: karmen.reinpold[at]gmail.com
But there are one requirements to join (to be sure you’re getting the best from this training plan):
- you have to have at least 2-3 years of endurance training background